BOOK PUBLISHING ACTIVITIES
Publication on History and Culture
The Foundation supported the Publication on History and Culture including:
- Comprehensive academic research,
- Collections of ethnographic research works,
- Collections of poetry of contemporary and classic Ukrainian poets,
- Catalogs of acclaimed international exhibitions of Ukrainian relics.
See below for more details about the Foundation’s publications:
- The first poetry collection I Came From the Earth by V. Stupachenko, a teacher at Drabiv Secondary School (2001)
- History of Ukrainian Culture in 5 volumes and 9 books (2001-2013)
- Scientific publication Galician-Volyn Chronicle. Editor – V. Kotlyar, coordinator -V. Smoliy. (2002). Annotated and supplemented with the author’s research edition of the chronicle of the thirteenth century, the only source on the political, socio-economic and cultural history of South-Western ‘Rus (K .: Naukova Dumka Publishing House .ISBN 966-00-0780-9)
- Encyclopedia Fatherland, by K. Bobryshchev (2002). Poltava. Dyvosvit Publishing House. ISBN: 966-95846-9-8)
- Essay “Planet Dykanka” by M. Bosak from the series “Small Towns of Ukraine” (2002). (All-Ukrainian company “Prosvita” named after T. Shevchenko; Poltava regional association. ISBN: 966-95993-1-8)
- Collection of historical, culturological, artistic, ethnographic explorations Cherkasy Region – the Land of Bohdan and Taras, edited by B. Gubsky, V. Lytvyn, V. Smoliy., 3000 copies. (Kyiv, Ukrainian Propylae Publishing House. ISBN 966-7015-03-3) The book contains a significant array of culturological materials dedicated to Cherkasy region. The publication was presented in May 2002.
- The first edition of the book by V. Gorobets, T. Chukhlib The Unknown Clio (2004). Scientific editor V. Smoliy. (Kyiv, Naukova Dumka Publishing House. ISBN: 966-00-0152-5)
- Posthumous book of poems by Volodymyr Zatulyviter The Fourth of the Triptych (September, 2004). (ISBN: 966-8408-39-X)
- Catalog-album Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky: Symbols of Authority and Artifacts from European Museums, by Yu. Savchuk (2006) with V. Smoliy as Chairman of the Editorial Board
- Restoration of Ivan Mazepa`s Flag (2009) (published in Ukrainian, English and Polish).
- Catalog: Rescued. Saved. Returned (dedicated to the 10th anniversary of The Department for Control over Cultural Property and Protection of Cultural Heritage, 2010).
- The book, History of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church, by D. Gordienko, V. Klos, Y. Mytsyk, I. Prelovska, (2019). (Folio Publishing House. ISBN: 978-966-03-8662-4)