For over a decade, the Foundation has systematically contributed to the development of physical education and sports in local communities of the Cherkasy region. During this time, the Foundation honored and awarded hundreds of athletes, supported dozens of sports events, and provided sports uniforms and equipment to rural teams and clubs.
- In February 2002, heads of rural communities, educational institutions and athletes of Drabiv district were recognized for their accomplishments in the development of sports. 50 people received awards.
- In March 2002, the Irkliiv village council of Chornobai district received support in organizing sports competitions and celebrating winners.
- In May 2002, Drabiv village council was awarded for winning the contest The sportiest village.
- In June 2002, the Foundation helped Stepantsi village council of Kaniv district to hold Art & Sports festival Youth for the Future, dedicated to the Constitution Day and Youth Day. The Foundation purchased a set of sports uniform for the local football team.
- In August 2002, the village of Krasenivka, Chornobai district received significant assistance and support in organizing a football tournament dedicated to the All-Ukrainian festival of heroic strength in honour of Ivan Piddubnyi. The Foundation awarded prizes to the participants of the football tournament.
- During 2003, sets of football uniforms and balls were donated to Kolos football team in Chornobai village.
- During 2010-2012, sports uniforms and sports equipment were donated to the sports clubs in more than 20 villages. In particular, such sets were delivered to the football team Spartak BZK in Zolotonosha, to the villages of Chapaiivka, Korobivka, Khrushchivka, Zolotonosha district, and the village of Tubiltsi, Cherkasy district.