Support to Healthcare Institutions
The initiative aimed at helping a rural network of public healthcare institutions with medications, treatment and diagnostics. The Foundation donated medicines and medical equipment, for millions of hryvnias, to the medical institutions.
- In 2000, medications worth 1 million 360 thousand UAH were donated to medical institutions and veterans’ organizations of Ukraine.
- In 2001, 243 medical institutions, veterans`, children’s and other public organizations from all regions of Ukraine received medications worth over UAH 1.5 million.
- During 2001-2012, the Foundation provided the necessary furniture, medical equipment and medicines to more than 10 district hospitals, 23 divisional hospitals, 60 outpatient clinics and 120 paramedic and midwifery stations of Cherkasy region in the cities of Zolotonosha and Kaniv, and Cherkassy, Chornobai, Drabiv, Kaniv and Zolotonosha districts.
The equipment donated to medical institutions included:
- more than 50 electrocardiographs;
- more than 90 blood glucose meters and sets of strips for them;
- more than 120 blood pressure measuring devices;
- five ambulances with installed equipment;
- more than 30 refrigerators for medicines storage;
- more than 100 bicycles and 100 first aid kits;
- laboratory microscope in the family outpatient clinic of Zolotonosha (2002);
- gasoline generator for uninterrupted surgeries in the outpatient clinic of the village of Domantove, Zolotonosha district (2012);
- three special simulators for rehabilitation of children in Kaniv city social center for rehabilitation of disabled children (2012);
- disinfection chamber in Cherkasy regional hospital in the village of Moshny (2012).