In order to accumulate and disseminate the best practices of Ukrainian and European scholars in the field of social and economic development of the country, a number of books were published: manuals, monographs, round tables, discussions and more.
At the beginning of the second decade of Ukraine’s independence, the Foundation actively involved domestic scientists, economists, government officials and foreign institutions in the formation of Ukraine’s economic development model, its integration into the European and world economy. The following books were published as a result of accumulated experience:
- Prognostics (in Ukrainian and Russian) by V. Matvienko (March, 2001).
- Social Technologies (in Ukrainian and Russian) (2001).
- Materials of scientific discussions. Concept and models of economic development for Ukraine (2001).
- Proceedings of an Academic Discussion “A Concept and Model of Economic Development for Ukraine (in Ukrainian and English) (2001).
- Proceedings of an International Round Table: State Management of Transitional Societies Under Globalization (2001)
- Proceedings of an Academic Discussion: Pressing Problems and Trends of Ukraine’s Budget Policy(in Ukrainian and English) (2001).
- Problems of Legal protection of intellectual property in Ukraine (in Ukrainian and English) (2001).
- Materials of the round table. National program of economic security in the context of social and economic development strategy of Ukraine (2001).
- Monograph: Ukraine – Russia: problems of economic cooperation (2001)
- Booklet: Ukraine – USA: Economic Cooperation in the Context of Globalization (2001).
- Scientific textbook: Post-Industrial Economy: Theory, Practice and Their Significance for Ukraine (2003).
- Collection: Materials of the Ukrainian Intellectual Forum (2003).